Gluten Free, No Sugar Added Orange Nut Muffins
- 1 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or sour milk
- 1/3 cup concentrated orange juice thawed
- 1/3 cup butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (more if like things nutty)
In large bowl combine the flour, splenda, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk until well blended. Set aside
In medium bowl combine eggs, butter milk,orange juice and melted butter. Whisk until smooth and blended.
Add all at once to the flour mixture and combine until just blended. Do not over mix.
Fill muffin tins and bake at 400°F.
Bake 18-20 minutes until muffins are golden or tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #goldenmuffins #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.