Gluten-free, Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Muffins
These gluten-free, sugar-free chocolate chip muffins have a crunchy top and a gooey chocolatey center and my family is loving them! I adapted this gluten-free, sugar-free chocolate chip muffin recipe based off of the recipe "Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins" I found at Little Sweet Baker.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - melted, cooled
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup sugar free miniature chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum
Preheat oven 425°
Spray muffin tins with bakers/cooking spray or coat well with shortening or butter and flour, making sure to discard any excess flour from tins after coating. We do not recommend paper liners for this recipe due to the use of Xanthan gum as a thickening agent.
In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips; set aside.
In medium bowl whisk together the melted butter, Splenda, eggs, milk and vanilla.
Slowly add dry ingredients and gently fold together until just combined.
Divide batter into 12 muffin cups and bake at 425° for 5 minutes, then turn heat down to 375°and bake for another 13-15 minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #goldenmuffins #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.