20 Minute Blender Muffins
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- toppings optional - see recipe notes
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease tins or line muffin tins with paper liners; set aside.
Combine oats, bananas, applesauce, yogurt, brown sugar, egg, honey, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt into blender. Pulse10-15 times until batter is well combined but not necessarily completely smooth.
Using a large cookie scoop or measuring cup, add the batter to the liners to about 3/4 way full each.
Top if desired with blueberries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, raisins or chopped nuts.
Bake for 14-15 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
Recipe NotesOptional toppings - blueberries, raisins, shredded coconut, chopped pecans or walnuts or chocolate chips. If you would like to use regular applesauce, you can add in 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon. For mini muffins, heat the oven to 375ºF and bake for only 10 minutes. Recipe makes 48 mini muffins.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #goldenmuffins #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.