Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
I found this recipe for "Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins" over at Little Sweet Baker and thought I would share. I have adapted this recipe to a gluten-free and sugar-free version which you can find here "Gluten-free, Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Muffins".
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - melted, cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk whole or buttermilk preferred
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips min
Preheat oven 425°
Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or use paper liners.
In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips; set aside.
In medium bowl whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla.
Slowly add dry ingredients and gently fold together until just combined.
Divide batter into 12 muffin cups and bake at 425° for 5 minutes, then turn heat down to 375°and bake for another 13-15 minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy chocolatey chip bliss 🙂
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #goldenmuffins #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.