Bacon Breakfast Muffins
- 20 ounces refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese divided use
- 12 ounces bacon ,cooked and crumbled bite size
- 9 xtra large eggs
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced orange bell peppers
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
Preheat oven 400°.
Spray 24 mini tins with cooking oil.
Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and 1/2 of each salt and pepper.
Divide mixture evenly between the 24 muffin cups and press down.
Sprinkle each with parsley.
Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
Meanwhile whisk remaining 8 eggs in a large mixing bowl.
Add remaining 1 cup cheese, remaining salt and pepper, cooked bacon. red and orange bell peppers and milk.
Stir to combine.
Pour egg mixture evenly over each potato muffin crust.
Sprinkle with additional salt, pepper and parsley if desired.
Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until eggs are cooked trough.
Allow muffins to cool in muffin tins about 5 minutes before removing.
- If you make this recipe, kindly take a pic and hashtag it #goldenmuffins #nicherecipes and leave a comment below — we love to see your creations on Instagram, Twitter or even YouTube!
- Have a recipe or photo you would like to submit for inclusion? ...drop us a line.